Similar to our paper shredding services, Southern California Shredding will show up to your residence or place of business and shred your hard drive(s) right in front of you. We will provide a Certificate of Destruction to verify the process has been completed.
Southern California Shredding accepts the following for hard drive and media destruction:
- Hard Drive (any kind laptop, desktop, PATA, SATA and many more)
- Floppy Disk (3.5 inch disk, 5.25 inch disks, and many more)
- Backup Magnetic Tapes (any kind of DLT, mini cartridges and many more)
- Zip Disk (100 MB, 250 MB, and other large disks)
- Optical Media (CD’s DVD’s, Blue Ray, and HD DVD)