RECYCLING STARTS WITH YOU
THINK GREEN & SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT ONE PAGE AT A TIME!!!
Southern California Shredding “Thinks Green” and we recycle 100% of the materials we shred. On an average Southern California recycles over 100,000 pounds of paper per month. Cardboard, film, x-rays and plastic media are recycled using a different processes than paper and require separation by our Southern California Shredding team members so that they too can all be RECYCLED.
Recyclable Material Transportation
Southern California Shredding will take any additional “non-shredded” paper our customers have to be recycled and transport it directly to a recycling center, at no additional charge, as part of the services we provide. A transportation fee may be included for businesses that are not interested in our document destruction service.
Southern California Shredding Vehicles
- Southern California Shredding’s trucks are equipped with the latest in Mobile Shredding Technology with engines that cut harmful pollutants by 95%.
- Our vehicles reduce dangerous green house gases from being absorbed into our atmosphere by having the latest in emission control systems.
- Southern California Shredding’s trucks utilize a new ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel and have diesel particulate filters that reduce tailpipe emissions of particulate matter by 90%.
- It requires 7,000 gallons of water and 17 trees to produce 1 ton of paper. Environmentally harmful chemicals may also be used.
- 500,000 trees are destroyed to produce the nationwide Sunday newspaper.
- The average American consumes 7 trees a year in paper and wood products.
- Recycled means “less waste” and we can extend the life of our landfills.
- Protect your identity and the environment at the same time!!!